SK: Skunk owners outside the US

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 16:03:55 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/20/2008 5:47:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mfbpac2 at yahoo.com writes:

> if they have been quarentined

That's one of the things we have BEGGED for for at least the last 20 years,
while I've been involved!!!   DEATH is the ultimate discrimination against our
skunks!!!!  We have also begged that the hair follicle and the tear duct tests
be used on skunks instead of slaughtering them!!  You see just how much
attention we've been paid.  "Those tests are considered to be invalid for
skunks"...........oh really?  How and why?  No one will answer that one.