SK: Skunk owners outside the US

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:47:00 PST 2008

You know it really makes me angry that any domestic skunk, well cared for and a loving member of anyone's family that this crappy government would waste their time killing innocent people (skunks) if they have been quarentined and there are no signs of rabies

This government would people in to this country with all other deadly diseases but that is ok

Screw them and I hope they arer listening.