SK: Skunk owners outside the US

dominique durbin driller_dominique at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:41:06 PST 2008

The country of the skunk is all I need to prove my point, I have no interest in city, or people's name. A photo copy with info blacked out scanned in to pc and emailed will do. Moslty customs documents will have the biggest impact. As always, I give no names, protect the innocent, and fight for the cause. (do not forget, I live in a glass house, I am careful what I throw)
Thanks,
Dom