SK: Skunk owners outside the US

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 14:26:04 PST 2008

I've sent out the call for that information to some of my folks in other
countries.  Some are understandably reticent to give any information due to some
of the well-known names involved here in our skunk world who have made serious
trouble in various places, brought about illegality in some places....and
caused some skunks to be confiscated
and killed.

IF I get any responses, I have assured them that I will send you the ANSWERS
ONLY with no connection to who and where they are for all the well-known and
obvious reasons.

That's the best I will do, Dom