SK: Specific Legal Clarification Needed Desperately

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 14:13:18 PST 2008

Differentiation between WILD skunk and DOMESTIC skunk MUST take place before
a Rabies vaccine will be approved for our Domestic babies, because it's
illegal to innoculate wildlife.  (Though GOOD rehabbers do it all the time, for the
betterment of the animals)  So long as our DOMESTIC skunks are considered to
be wildlife, we're dead in the water.

Once that change takes place, then we are more likely to succeed in our drive
for approving IMRAB3 for use in DOMESTIC SKUNKS.....and opening states now
closed to us.