SK: Specific Legal Clarification Needed Desperately

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:27:28 PST 2008

In answer to this message, how do we go about changing this rediculous law? It is ok to have a dog, cat, lion, tiger which can be more harmful to humans that a cute gentle skunk.

It is okay with this government to have illegals come into this country with all their diseases that cause much greater harm to mankind than a skunk. They are born here!!!!

Some body in this government should wake up

Please tell me how we all can help!!! MY little guy was  the greatest and still is!!!

Best MArcel