SK: Specific Legal Clarification Needed Desperately

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 14:49:14 PST 2008

I personally totally agree with you and this is the problem the game commission should get the heads out of their butts. I just recently lost my little buddy and he was the greatest companion and friend I ever had. He saved my life!!! He actually prevented me from experiencing a major coronary problem.

Also I am sick and tired of vets who think that they know the etiology of a skunks illnesses and know nothing.

But I am at work now and I will continue to speak with you again

Best MArcel