SK: Fw: HB 4632

laurafrahm at cox.net laurafrahm at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 11:28:18 PST 2008

Hi Mark,
I lost my Rosebud 12 years ago.  She lived a good nine years-the vet said she passed from old age.  We took very good care of her-she had a exotic animal vet who actually taught at the Colorado vet school.  She was fifth generation domestic-born on a farm in Missouri so she was quite tame.  I want another and I guess the best place to get one is in Iowa.  I would have to drive there to get one.  I want it to be leagal to have another but i am not sure about that.
Laura Frahm