SK: Fw: HB 4632

Marcel Frank Boesch PA-C mfbpac2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 10:38:12 PST 2008

Hello

I totally nderstand your frustrations DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR CHILD. tHESE PEOPLE ARE NAASTY. The reason being is that skunks are a rabies vector species and that is the problem.

I just recently lost my little buddy and it hurt worse that losing a human. He saved my life and the f--en vet told me he would be ok and he passed in my arms. I had a funeral service for him and he was cremated.

Be careful

Best Mark