SK: www.skunklaw.com will be up and fully operational Sunday

laurafrahm at cox.net laurafrahm at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 15:04:59 PST 2008

  Hi, I live in Arizona and in 1986 I got a baby skunk from Missouri .  We had Rosebud for 9 years.  She was the best pet I have ever had.  I want another skunk and have been told they are no longer allowed here.  Maybe they ween't then but I had no trouble.  She went to the vet and I tool her with me everywhere.  Can I help?
Laura Frahm at laurafrahm at cox.net