SK: www.skunklaw.com will be up and fully operational Sunday

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 10:18:23 PST 2008

<<<Our site to promote the legalization of domestic skunks across the US will
be up and fully operational Sunday just after church. Our first battleground
is in my home state of Illinois, but we have been asked to take on Washington
state next.
I was dissapointed with the read only vs read and send message ratio at
congress dot org. I am only showing 15% of people who visit take action. That means
out of 100 visitors, I am getting 28 to 36 messages sent. SO, WHAT DO I
DO????  I have built the bomb!!! And
guess what, you can use it nomatter where you are from.
We are proud to be unvailing the equivalent of a nuclear bomb. With one click
on a send button, you will be able to send a message to every single
legislator in the state at the same time. We will even have sample text that can be
copied and pasted for people who support us, but do not know all of the issues
at hand. All you will have to do is enter your name, address, email address
AND, if you want your message to go to every major newspaper in Illinois as a
letter to the editor, you only need to include your phone number. We're talking
about reaching out and touching 300 people with one click. That means
instead of 64 to 82 messages per day, we will be in the 1000+ range per day. >

If you want to try it out before Sunday,  driller_dominique at yahoo.com  can
email you a special link.