SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 42, Issue 2

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 12:37:12 PDT 2008

<<<<<Subj:  Re: SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 42, Issue 2
Date:   8/12/2008 2:38:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   renfordfoxx at yahoo.com
To: SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

You were telling everyone that they were going to lose their skunks.  That
was gross misinformation and was scary to a lot of people. No matter what
happens Georgia will not take away peoples skunks and you know it.

You are welcome.>>>>>

Once again, you completely misread it and are completely wrong.
There was no gross misinformation at all.  I mentioned the proposed permit if
you will backtrack and read.  "Government" IS scary!!
And I point out that "talk is cheap".....they SAY they could issue
permits to grandfather in current skunks in Georgia, but hey...who knows?

I will warn at anytime it is necessary.....and that is now.

Have a great day and please don't continue to write me privately because I
will gladly share it again.  : )