SK: Getting a pet skunk (Suffolk County, Long Island, NY)

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 21:08:16 PDT 2008

You can also go to www.yesitisa-skunk.com

Cheryl

-----Original Message-----
From: Megan Tucker <megweg79 at yahoo.com>
To: Friends and fans of skunks. <skunks at rdwarf.com>
Sent: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 9:43 pm
Subject: Re: SK: Getting a pet skunk (Suffolk County, Long Island, NY)

I'm sure you'll hear that most people seem to turn to Ruby Farms for their
babies, and I don't know if they would have anything at this time.
Here are some websites I have found particularly helpful.  Ruby Farms is in New
Sharon, Iowa (614-672-2067) - www.rubyfurfarm.com.  I hope you the best of luck.
They are wonderful pets!

http://www.skunksaspets.com/
http://www.skunk-info.org/