SK: Getting a pet skunk (Suffolk County, Long Island, NY)

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 18:43:33 PDT 2008

I'm sure you'll hear that most people seem to turn to Ruby Farms for their babies, and I don't know if they would have anything at this time.
Here are some websites I have found particularly helpful.  Ruby Farms is in New Sharon, Iowa (614-672-2067) - www.rubyfurfarm.com.  I hope you the best of luck.  They are wonderful pets!

http://www.skunksaspets.com/
http://www.skunk-info.org/
http://www.aspenskunk.org