SK: Posting as requested...regarding the skunks and possum videos

David McDaniel trappermac at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 2 13:07:41 PDT 2007

Aspenskunk.org I have read..The same ole' song and dance I have heard
before. Maybe get a new species definition for these animals and possibly
you could move past the problem you have. I hope you get over it.

I have handled hundreds of wild skunks and tickled the belly of a few
domesticated ones too. Maybe not ones with the "pedigree" you claim
knowledge of but still...lol

Is there written bona fide documentation to the breed going back two hundred
years? Someday I will show you one of my injun tricks ;)