SK: mc post on skunk's condition regarding the posted videos I previously...

Pheonix whimpie99 at
Sat Sep 1 14:22:41 PDT 2007

That makes me sick.  This little innocent creature that God created had to die for what?  For nothing?  My heart goes out to him.

SkunkLady2 at wrote:  In a message dated 9/1/2007 3:11:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
whimpie99 at writes:

> I wish someone could find that skunk and take it away from those people.
It was slaughtered and tested for was of course, negative.

Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL at
Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: