SK: mc post on skunk's condition regarding the posted videos I previously sent

Pheonix whimpie99 at
Sat Sep 1 12:10:20 PDT 2007

I can't even fanthom the thought of this baby living like this and someone thinking it is neurotic and possibly funny.  It broke my heart.  I have 2 skunks and they are my babies who receive lots of love and affection.  I wish someone could find that skunk and take it away from those people.

SkunkLady2 at wrote:
  In a message dated 8/31/2007 4:24:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfowler at writes:
> Permission to cross-post.
> THIS was Mary's own post on the horrible condition of this poor skunk. THIS
> is what sent me over the edge.
> Of course, this post has been deleted from the website just like the
> opossum video but I was able to save it since it was sent to me by email. The skunk
> video ( is still up at the
> moment, so if you know how to save it, you better do it soon. I'm afraid I'm a
> "computer doorknob" and lack the skills to do this. I appreciate how many of you
> contacted me about these videos but I am not the person that can do anything
> about this.

Please send your emails to: >
> Nicole Carion
> ncarion at
> She is the one in charge of all the rehabbers in CA.
> MaryCummins (1 month ago)
> Unfortunately, she was not playing. She got five times worse in half an
> hour, biting herself and her cage viciously. It was really sad. She was doing
> somersaults, biting her legs, tail, towel, everything, yelling, screaming for
> mommy, defecating on herself, spraying. I knew she had problems when she first
> arrived at our center.

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at
Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: