SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 35, Issue 4

antarestch at antarestch at
Wed Nov 14 20:38:49 PST 2007

Hi Lisa,

I enjoyed seeing you and Keith at the show.
Yes, this guy just wants attention and it is obvious that he is only here to try and get a rise out of everyone. It's really a shame. That's usually one of the signs of a personality disorder.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith & Lisa Cober <jazzyskunk at>
To: skunks at
Cc: skunks at
Sent: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 4:47 pm
Subject: Re: SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 35, Issue 4

David Mc Daniel

Your a trouble maker, its obvious. Don't you have anything better to do
with your time?

P.S.S. Would anyone be interested in tanned skunk fur?  This statement
was arrogant and ignorant just as I suspect of you and your personality.

Its very sad.............

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: