SK: I want a pet skunk

David McDaniel trappermac at
Wed Nov 7 22:05:35 PST 2007

I'm quite happy reading posts from owners where skunks are legally owned.
This is also a small but nice format to read skunk about habits, diets and
general confined behavior issues that come with the responsibility of caring
for one. Frankly I was hoping a better reply from you Shelor and was looking
forward to a more vigorous debate. I love skunks that much. Believe me "mam"
I will have an excellent day.

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at] On Behalf
Of SkunkLady2 at
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 6:18 AM
To: skunks at
Subject: Re: SK: I want a pet skunk

In a message dated 11/7/2007 1:04:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
trappermac at writes:

> P.S.S. Would anyone be interested in tanned skunk fur?
You are an offense, Sir.  Since you're obviously so discontented
here......why do you stay?  Unsubscription information is at the
bottom of each piece of list mail.   Have a great day!  : D

 See what's new at
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: