SK: I want a pet skunk

David McDaniel trappermac at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 22:05:35 PST 2007

Shelor,

I'm quite happy reading posts from owners where skunks are legally owned.
This is also a small but nice format to read skunk about habits, diets and
general confined behavior issues that come with the responsibility of caring
for one. Frankly I was hoping a better reply from you Shelor and was looking
forward to a more vigorous debate. I love skunks that much. Believe me "mam"
I will have an excellent day.