SK: Unhealth Skunk

Andy ???? breakdown87 at
Thu May 17 20:58:16 PDT 2007

Thanks for everyone's submissions, I think some peopled just emailed me so
everyone might not have been able to see the messages.  He goes in on Monday
for a few more tests and to evaluate taking the pins out.  I'm not sure
about the liquid calcium having D-3 in it, I know the multi vitamin has 100
IU of vitamin D in it.  I'm going to back off so much dog food and add more
veggies, chicken, and see if he will eat an egg.  I got him from a breeder
out of Athens, Ohio.  She drove two albino skunks, a boy and a girl, to
Columbus for me to choose.

Live Hotmail.