SK: Chicken Dinners

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 16:47:38 PDT 2007

Mine always loved sugar snap peas...what about soaking them in something sweet that he likes that he can't lick off like gatorade or a salad dressing (which is wiped off alittle so he tries a bite).

Can you chop them up really small so he doesn't even know he's eating them and mix it w/ the meat or cottage cheese?

Megan