SK: SAU Skunk Party Forwarded by request..... : D

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Mon Mar 5 10:05:46 PST 2007

Awwww-shucks!!! I wish I could attend. Butt, seeing that my spottie isn't due til summer, I guess we'll have to pass this year...

SkunkLady2 at wrote:
The Skunkie Egg Hunt and Party are at the end of this month. I need a head
count of those planning to attend. Please email or call me by March 15, if you
are planning to be there. I need a count of Skunks and their Humans.

Please crosspost to all groups.

Attention All Skunks (and the people they

Florida Skunk Rescue announces the 1st.
Annual Spring Social and Skunky Egg Hunt!

Saturday March 31, at 12:00 Noon in
Old Town, Florida (near Gainesville.)

There will be Food, Door Prizes, Costume
Contest (Spring theme), Skunk Easter
Basket Exchange and special prizes for a
Prince and Princess.

The highlight of the day will be a Skunkie
Egg Hunt.

Camping is available on premise, and I have a guest room, first come first

Please call Judy at 352-542-2637
or email skunkrescue at  for details
and directions.
Jane was The Skunklady.
No one else.
This container  /_\   kills wildlife!

YOUR skunk,
YOUR choice,
YOUR responsibility!

AOL now offers free email to everyone.
Find out more about what's free from AOL at
Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe: