SK: SAU Skunk Party Forwarded by request..... : D

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 14:04:45 PST 2007

The Skunkie Egg Hunt and Party are at the end of this month. I need a head
count of those planning to attend. Please email or call me by March 15, if you
are planning to be there. I need a count of Skunks and their Humans.

Please crosspost to all groups.

Attention All Skunks (and the people they
own.)

Florida Skunk Rescue announces the 1st.
Annual Spring Social and Skunky Egg Hunt!

Saturday March 31, at 12:00 Noon in
Old Town, Florida (near Gainesville.)

There will be Food, Door Prizes, Costume
Contest (Spring theme), Skunk Easter
Basket Exchange and special prizes for a
Prince and Princess.

The highlight of the day will be a Skunkie
Egg Hunt.

Camping is available on premise, and I have a guest room, first come first
serve.

Please call Judy at 352-542-2637
or email skunkrescue at toast.net  for details
and directions.