SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

cocorific cocorific at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 30 15:07:19 PDT 2007

May I interject on this subject, if it wasn't for this wonderful woman, I
wouldn't have two skunks in my home today.  A life's dream come true for me,
and I appreciate all her candor and help.
IMHO she knows what she speaks of and I hope she never lets the less
knowledgeable silence her.   Hahaha, I know she won't...
Corinna