SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Sat Jun 30 08:03:05 PDT 2007

Here we go again...It's BORING already...I have a right to my opinion& my way of life-the same as you. If it were left up to you; NOBODY else would have skunks BUTT YOU!!! I never have bothered with Bureaucrats-And I never will...

SkunkLady2 at wrote: In a message dated 6/21/2007 11:16:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
timleonyx at writes:

> "What they don't know won't hurt them..."
Until such time as the word gets out....and it always does.....
then there is at best a confiscated relocated skunk.....
and at worst, a slaughtered skunk.

 See what's free at
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: