SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

Vicki Ellis toot at uga.edu
Wed Jun 13 07:55:19 PDT 2007

Oh, bless your heart! I'm soooo sorry for your loss. I love critters more than anyone that I know. I also have worked with many different species,from the great apes to mice. I have many at home also. God, has blessed me with a gift at a early age. When one of mine pass, it will take me forever or sometimes never to get over the loss. Depending on how they went. I will pray that God will comfort you in your loss. I thought since you were going up there you could pick me out one and bring it with you. They could keep each other company. I'm in Jefferson, work in Athens. Let me know what you think? Vicki
VICKI ELLIS ALAT
UGA LIFE SCIENCE BLDG
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once."