SK: skunks

Brad A. Hart brad at
Sun Jun 10 17:22:43 PDT 2007

Thanks for your help; we were able to have them relocated with the help of Its very refreshing to know that there
are others that care about nature and wildlife.

Stay Healthy,
Brad A. Hart, MS, CSCS

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at]On Behalf
Of mjljdl lilly
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:38 PM
To: Friends and fans of skunks.
Subject: Re: SK: skunks

I believe that skunks are illegal in Texas.
   You may want to find a rehabber in the area... Try the Texas Wildlife
Rehabilitation Coalition   However,
they will not take an animal if they fear rabies - they will refer it to be
killed and tested...
  Marcy WV

"Brad A. Hart" <brad at> wrote:
  I have a friend who has captured 7 baby skunks in Irving, Texas; no mother
skunk around. Do you have any resources in the Irving area that can help
relocate the skunks? Contact number if needed is 972-668-4207. Thanks for
your help and keep up the good work.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

          High Lonesome Ranch

  We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the
millions and millions of cows in America , but we haven't a clue as to where
thousands of Illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located.
Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: