SK: skunks

mjljdl lilly hlrinc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 12:37:56 PDT 2007

I believe that skunks are illegal in Texas.
   You may want to find a rehabber in the area... Try the Texas Wildlife Rehabilitation Coalition http://www.twrc-houston.org/home.html   However, they will not take an animal if they fear rabies - they will refer it to be killed and tested...
  Marcy WV

"Brad A. Hart" <brad at thehartfitnessproject.com> wrote:
  I have a friend who has captured 7 baby skunks in Irving, Texas; no mother
skunk around. Do you have any resources in the Irving area that can help
relocate the skunks? Contact number if needed is 972-668-4207. Thanks for
your help and keep up the good work.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com

          High Lonesome Ranch
  www.highlonesomeranch.com

  AND THE NUMBER ONE THOUGHT FOR 2007:
  We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America , but we haven't a clue as to where thousands of Illegal immigrants and Terrorists are located.
Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.