SK: FW: Vicki, re: Ruby's

Laura Frahm laurafrahm at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 18:50:14 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com [mailto:skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com] On Behalf
Of Laura Frahm
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 5:59 PM
To: 'Friends and fans of skunks.'
Subject: Re: SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

Timothy,
I live in Arizona and had a pet skunk which I bought in 1986.  She was
shipped to Tucson and we got her from there.  Bought her from someplace in
Missouri, I do believe.  Rosebud (we named her) lived nine years and was a
wonderful pet.  She was brown with a champagne stripe. I would like to have
another skunk but was told we can't have them in Arizona anymore.  Do you
know anything about this and how do I find out?  We had a exotic animal vet
for her and she had a diet like a cat, loved grapes, cashews, etc.  She used
the litter box along with the cats and got along with them fine.  We never
caged her and she went with me in the car all the time. I want another
skunk.
Laura