SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

Laura Frahm laurafrahm at
Sat Jun 9 17:58:42 PDT 2007

I live in Arizona and had a pet skunk which I bought in 1986.  She was
shipped to Tucson and we got her from there.  Bought her from someplace in
Missouri, I do believe.  Rosebud (we named her) lived nine years and was a
wonderful pet.  She was brown with a champagne stripe. I would like to have
another skunk but was told we can't have them in Arizona anymore.  Do you
know anything about this and how do I find out?  We had a exotic animal vet
for her and she had a diet like a cat, loved grapes, cashews, etc.  She used
the litter box along with the cats and got along with them fine.  We never
caged her and she went with me in the car all the time. I want another

-----Original Message-----
From: skunks-bounces at [mailto:skunks-bounces at] On Behalf
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:31 AM
To: Friends and fans of skunks.
Subject: Re: SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

Thanx Shelor,you're a real peach...You really "Do" know EVERYTHING!!!
SkunkLady2 at wrote: In a message dated 6/9/2007 10:36:41 AM Eastern
Daylight Time,
timleonyx at writes:

> Where the is Ruby's and do they sell other animals besides skunks???
Ruby's is in New Sharon Iowa.  The last time I was there they had foxes and
badgers as well as skunks.  They MAY still have Llamas, but no longer have
bears and cougar....those were Lawrence's special projects.

 See what's free at
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.