SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 07:35:55 PDT 2007

Where the _____ ______ is Ruby's and do they sell other animals besides skunks???

vanwardvet at aol.com wrote: Hello- I have personally never been to Ruby's or bought anything from them, but I live only a few hours from Ruby's. I will be going past there on the 16th of this month in fact. I would be happy to get people their new kids and ship them if it would help. Of course, I would need gas money and a little compenstation. Let me know if I can help. Thanks- Jessica