SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Sat Jun 9 07:35:55 PDT 2007

Where the _____ ______ is Ruby's and do they sell other animals besides skunks???

vanwardvet at wrote: Hello- I have personally never been to Ruby's or bought anything from them, but I live only a few hours from Ruby's. I will be going past there on the 16th of this month in fact. I would be happy to get people their new kids and ship them if it would help. Of course, I would need gas money and a little compenstation. Let me know if I can help. Thanks- Jessica

-----Original Message-----
From: SkunkLady2 at
To: skunks at
Sent: Thu, 31 May 2007 1:48 pm
Subject: Re: SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

In a message dated 5/31/2007 1:31:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ocorific at writes:
> even if I have to drive half way across the country!
And the drive to Ruby's is beautiful!  I've done it several times!
oundtrip can be made in 52 hours, leaving time for a bit of sleep  and for
uick meal stops along the way.  The stress to a kit nestled in your shirt is
irtually NIL!!!!

See what's free at
kunks maillist  -  Skunks at
o unsubscribe:

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe:

Building a website is a piece of cake.