SK: Vicki, re: Ruby's

vanwardvet at aol.com vanwardvet at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 14:32:48 PDT 2007

Hello- I have personally never been to Ruby's or bought anything from them, but I live only a few hours from Ruby's. I will be going past there on the 16th of this month in fact. I would be happy to get people their new kids and ship them if it would help. Of course, I would need gas money and a little compenstation. Let me know if I can help. Thanks- Jessica