SK: Rabies Vaccination

AntaresTCH at AntaresTCH at
Wed Jul 25 22:36:33 PDT 2007

Yes, go ahead and use any of the info I sent. Like Randy, I ask that you
leave my name off of it. I have found literally dozens of web pages that discuss
the development of the oral rabies vaccine bait here in the USA, dating back
from 1999, to last year, 2006. The latest pages discuss the steps being taken
to  refine the oral vaccine to be more effective on skunks. Below are a few
of  them.
_NWRC  - Controlling Wildlife Vectors of Bovine Tuberculosis and
Rabies--Rqbies_ (
_Oral  efficacy of an attenuated rabies virus vaccin...[J Wildl Dis. 2002] -
PubMed  Result_
_Jefferson,  biotech firm researchers test new rabies vaccine - Philadelphia
Business  Journal:_
_ScienceDaily:  Jefferson Researchers Building A Better Rabies  Vaccine_