SK: I Have a Question

AntaresTCH at AntaresTCH at
Sat Jul 21 21:01:09 PDT 2007

Hi Jenna,
I have never had a ferret, but I do have skunks. I don't think that  ferret
food is good for skunks. We feed ours chicken, turkey, fresh, cut up  veggies
such as green peppers and zuccini squash. We also feed the  occassional almond
on a daily basis, and try to not give them too much fatty  food or let them
overeat. Of course, ours are feed year round and don't have to  build up fat for
the winter, like wild ones do. I would not give the wild ones  ferret food or
Enjoy the wildlife.