SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 08:45:50 PDT 2007

Change the laws?! Hmmm... That's quite interesting... I may have missed it, but what's the latest on your legislative dogfights to ratify unfair & antiquated laws about skunk ownership???And I may have missed it, but where are all the petitions circulating for all those poor trewps living in Oklahoma???-Or any INFO pertaining to how to change laws?!?
  Just wondering?/Tim

"James A Overton, Sr." <james at kaizen-center.com> wrote:
  AAMOF? Sorry, can someone translate that one for me. I don't want to miss
out on the fun!