SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

Laura Frahm laurafrahm at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 15:26:27 PDT 2007

Hi,
I joined this site as I had a pet skunk who passed away from old age.  I am
wanting to get another or perhaps two, so they will have company.  I wanted
to see if there were any ways to make sure they were healthy as the one I
had was.  I found the place in Iowa to perhaps get them from.  I live in
Arizona and have family who go that way every year so that would work out.
The information on the proper diet is very confusing.  I have an exotic vet
here so I guess I will follow his advise.  If you have any suggestions email
me.
Thanks, Lori