SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

cocorific cocorific at
Sat Jul 7 21:55:56 PDT 2007

And how is the little girl doing?!!  What did you name her?  Poor little Tux
wondered what happened to his traveling companion!  But he follows Bella
around like she is his momma.  I was concerned how they would get on, but
they even sleep together.  I only let him around her during the day though,
the little tyke would keep her up at night!
For the most part people have been helpful on this list.  I guess there is
always someone who likes to stir the pot...
I'm so glad we got to meet!  Thanks for being you...