SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

Vicki Ellis toot at
Sat Jul 7 20:19:11 PDT 2007

I have worked with all kind of critters for over 38 yrs,from the Great Apes to mice. I've been blessed with working with some of the most famous Vets, along with people from all over the world. 90% of my friends are animal lovers,we share story's and help each other out, if one gets sick or the loss of one.I thought this site would be one to meet friends and to help each other and not to condem.I have never seen this type of childess behavior among animal lovers! I live by- if you don't have anything nice to say, well keep your mouth shut.It would be so nice too have peace. Welp have a blessed one. Hope all critters are well
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once."