SK: Skunk in Oklahoma

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 09:24:30 PDT 2007

Dear corcoraholic or something;

We all "KNOW" how knowledgeable Ms. skunk Lady is, but "good grief";
If we all took her defeatist,depressing advice-No one would be on this website!!!
Develop a mind of your own, why don't you???

cocorific <cocorific at bigfoot.com> wrote: May I interject on this subject, if it wasn't for this wonderful woman, I
wouldn't have two skunks in my home today.  A life's dream come true for me,
and I appreciate all her candor and help.
IMHO she knows what she speaks of and I hope she never lets the less
knowledgeable silence her.   Hahaha, I know she won't...
Corinna

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com