SK: legal?

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 12:18:38 PST 2007

Why don't you just pull a Tippi Hedren???
  Just start your own NO KILL SKUNK SHELTER!!!
  It worked for her when she fell in LOVE filming the Lions of Etosha...
  Or just form your own NO KILL WILDLIFE SHELTER with an unusual amount of skunk borders...(lol) Therefore you can have your cake and eat it as well...
  I do declare, where are everyones balls???
  If you think like a victim; that's what you will be...

Jennifer Lowell <jlo2182002 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Oh yeah? Try telling the Wildlife Officer that while they are trapping your pet and carrying it out like Hannibal Lecter. Anyone who loves the breed will not risk this. I gave up a chance to have a nice home in Tennessee because of this. And how do you propose someone get their skunk adequate routine medical care in a state where no vet will touch them?
There is a whole other breed of person though, who just want something different they can 'show off', if that is the case there are plenty of heartless scumbags on e-Bay that have mounted stuffed skunks for sale. That is pretty much the way a pet skunk in an 'illegal' state ends up. Sorry, not worth the risk! Oh another thing - for anyone who wants to risk the head of this animal, you can be assured that you will tell someone, kids especially will tell someone, and it WILL get back to the wrong ears. Everyone has a neighbor that doesn't like them. There are people who live to create problems unfortunately. There also seems to be more of them than us! THINK ABOUT IT!!

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/21/2007 2:02:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
captaindoug at bellsouth.net writes:

> WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT DRUGS OR TERRIORISM!....

No, (and not shouting) we are talking about the life of precious skunks,
desired in illegal situations above their safety. That's a BAD thing.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com