SK: legal?

Sherry Bell sherrybell at cox.net
Sun Jan 21 13:18:34 PST 2007

There is a woman that sells skunks in Harrah Ok.  She buys them from a woman
out of state so they will be descented.  I said my daughter was a raccoon
breeder and decided to get into raising skunks.  She call the wild life
ranger to her house and got a breeders permit to raise skunks in Oklahoma.
You just can't have them descented here.  That is against the law but you
can raise and breed them here.