SK: (no subject)

Jennifer Lowell jlo2182002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 21:40:46 PST 2007

Agreed! If you actually do love the animal you won't risk it, because they WILL seize it, they WILL remove its head to test, and there ain't a damn thing the owner can do to stop it. It's ignorant and archaic, but it is the rules, and until things change, I wouldn't play like I'm Johnny Maverick or think that I can beat the law!  We are still in a FRIENDS AND FANS OF SKUNKS site aren't we??

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:  In a message dated 1/11/2007 11:12:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at yahoo.com writes:

> For ALL of us! Tomorrow is not guaranteed...

Hopefully, you're in no danger of having your head cut off if you are
discovered in an illegal state. The same can NOT be said for skunks.

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com