SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 16:53:11 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/11/2007 11:49:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
VasquezM at saccounty.net writes:

> Does anyone know of any loopholes that would allow skunk ownership in
> California?

These would not qualify as 'loopholes' but 'workarounds' and
would be TOTALLY LEGAL and TOTALLY SAFE for the skunk.
A Petting Zoo Permit  MIGHT be a possibility, but I'm sure
several different species would be required to qualify.

Therapy Animal would be another.  There are a couple of skunks
who hold that license.  No, I have no idea how one is acquired.