SK: (no subject)

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 16:48:39 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/11/2007 10:59:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at yahoo.com writes:

> "What someone doesn't know,won't hurt them???"

Maybe not the human, but it can KILL a skunk or a ferret!!  One must take
pets for medical care, well checkups, treatments, etc.  That requires leaving the
home....which requires some amount of exposure.....then there are the eyes in
the vet's office......I'm sorry, decapitation is too high a price for the
animal to have to pay for our selfishness.