SK: (no subject)

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at
Thu Jan 11 07:58:44 PST 2007

It's illegal to own ferrets in New York,N.Y.-But I'm willing to bet more than a million reside there...Have you ever heard the olde addage"What someone doesn't know,won't hurt them???"

SkunkLady2 at wrote: In a message dated 1/7/2007 6:38:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
REEFDR111 at writes:

> I have been looking for local, I'm located in Dothan, Alabama.
> If you find one please pass on.

It's illegal to own skunks in Alabama now.  : (

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at
To unsubscribe: