SK: (no subject)

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 08:12:36 PST 2007

Dear Amanda:
Try subscribing to The Animal Finders Guide magazine-(812)898-2678.
They have definitely helped me. They have every AD; from mink to monkeys-From spotted skunks to African zorillas!!!

Amanda Oram <amandaoram at yahoo.com> wrote: I have started researching the adoption/purchase of a baby skunk.  I have been made aware that they come available in the spring time and I am curious if I could get some information as to where to go to find one, breeders or adoption agenecies.  I am going to look into a local vet this week that would care for one.  If anyone has any information for me, that would be great.  Also... I am in the Treasure Coast/Palm Beaches area of Florida.  If you have anything local- that would be great!   THANK YOU!
http://mail.yahoo.com
Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com