SK: (no subject)

Amanda Oram amandaoram at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 18:17:41 PST 2007

I have started researching the adoption/purchase of a baby skunk.  I have been made aware that they come available in the spring time and I am curious if I could get some information as to where to go to find one, breeders or adoption agenecies.  I am going to look into a local vet this week that would care for one.  If anyone has any information for me, that would be great.  Also... I am in the Treasure Coast/Palm Beaches area of Florida.  If you have anything local- that would be great!   THANK YOU!