SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 09:11:21 PST 2007

Oh, Megan;
  I do apologize to EVERYONE for my uncouth behaviour. It's just that I am tired of being "corraled" as so to speak, into thinking a certain way. I am a maverick. A rebel... & too individual to accept here says as fact. Just because a certain animal requires a little extra work and more patience shouldn't make it an outcast... Or maybe "I'm an outcast?"
  Still Luvin' the Spotted...

Megan Tucker <megweg79 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I was alittle surprised by the last few emails and hope the everyone realizes that this is an excellent resource full of extremely helpful people that don't need to be yelled and belittled at via email for providing the best information they are capable of. We are all human and no one claims to be the guardian of all state laws. We are always trying to learn together about the facts that are out there and if you have time to go directly to the source then that's always the best choice anyway right?

Megan