SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

TIMOTHY ECHOLS timleonyx at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 08:54:17 PST 2007

Yes, it's true,I get a little emotional at times. For that I apologize. But I am NOT part of "The cattle herd" of life. I refused to be DICTATED to by the Ruling Class. And yes, too, I'm aware of some slick scientist trying to make a name for himself,kicking the skunks out of the weasel family-That I do not accept!!!If you smell an angry skunk, mink, or weasel; you will immediately identify the "family resemblance..."
  Just trying to educate-That's all...
Still a fan of The Spotted(spooted) Skunks(Spilogale putorius)

SkunkLady2 at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 1/4/2007 1:45:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
timleonyx at yahoo.com writes:

> USE YOUR COMPUTER

Great idea...I spend hours there daily...it's chock full of great
sites on manners, spelling and punctuation, too. I don't find Spooted
Skunks anywhere and I don't care about weasel laws
since skunks haven't been in the same family for almost 10 years....
which is also all over the Internet. : )

Some states change their skunk laws and wildlife laws with the
wind direction, have you not noticed?

Have a nice day! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Skunks maillist - Skunks at rdwarf.com