SK: Skunk breeder in Oregon

Megan Tucker megweg79 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:09:30 PST 2007

I was alittle surprised by the last few emails and hope the everyone realizes that this is an excellent resource full of extremely helpful people that don't need to be yelled and belittled at via email for providing the best information they are capable of.  We are all human and no one claims to be the guardian of all state laws.  We are always trying to learn together about the facts that are out there and if you have time to go directly to the source then that's always the best choice anyway right?

Megan